Solving the intricate challenges of companies that sell through complex channels has been our focus for over 30 years. We dig deep to gain insights, then build creative solutions that employ innovative technologies to measurably grow our clients’ brands and sales.
Established in 1981, we are a fast-paced, fun advertising agency located in Overland Park, Kansas. We’re seeking a Social Media Manager to fill an important function within our agency.
To be quite frank, our Social Media Manager will benefit as a member of our team with:
- Up to 10 paid holidays every year to include your Birthday
- Ample Vacation and PTO so you can keep yourself centered and focused on the important things in life
- An inspired group of professionals that know how to secure regular success and let loose
- Affordable tiered Medical benefit options with Prescription coverage
- HSA and FSA – Medical and Dependent Care options
- Widely accepted and cost-effective Dental and Vision plans
- Company-paid Life/AD&D insurance with an additional Life/AD&D insurance option
- Company-paid Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP) covering legal, family planning, financial services, and emotional support
- 401k and ESOP with company contributions
- Accident Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Discounted Event Tickets, Health Club Membership, and a whole lot of in-house PERKS!
The Social Media Manager will help lead our client’s and The frank Agency’s Social Media marketing. Position includes channel and content strategy, growing brand awareness, generating targeted traffic and increasing leads and sales. The Social Media manager is a self-motivated individual with experience and a passion for constructing and implementing social media strategy, creating engaging content, community participation and leadership.
- Working in conjunction with the Content team, guide Social Media strategy and provide strategic vision across all Social Media channels.
- Manage development of Social Media content amplification strategy, channel deployment, and paid social media budget allocation for key campaigns, with KPIs and measurements for success. Responsible for boosting social posts with paid support. Evaluate emerging platforms, tools and trends.
- Content and Creative Development:
- Develop engaging, impactful and optimized-by-channel social media creative content, including images, and captions/descriptions that integrate brand messaging. Manage timelines and social content calendars to develop and meet Social Media strategy requirements.
- Work with Creative team to elevate social media posts with graphics, video, animation etc.
- Analytics, Monitoring & Reporting:
- Measure the success of Social Media activities. Define KPIs and implement systems for measuring success. Analyze campaign results by platform, leverage monitoring tools for consumer insights, and digital metrics to assess performance and to generate future improvements. Incorporate this learning into future program development to continue to raise the bar. Provide social media reporting and recaps for clients and internal teams.
- Budget Management:
- Manage vendors, Social Media platforms and SOWs efficiently to stick to budget requirements.
- Approach Social Media challenges with an open-mind and listen to recommendations/feedback from others. Show a willingness to innovate and evolve Social Media strategy to rise above the status-quo.
- Perform competitive analysis and report on findings.
- Develop and maintain an advanced knowledge of industry best practices and weave this knowledge into all Social Media strategy recommendations.
- Work in tandem with the project management team to ensure strategy is aligned with client objectives.
- Show a willingness to innovate and evolve social media strategy to rise above the status-quo.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients, internal teams and agency partners.
- Responsibilities include the hiring and development of members of the Social Media team.
- Mirrors TfA’s centric values:
- Works collaboratively and inspires a sense of cooperation
- Strives for success daily
- Emphasizes detail, accuracy, and quality in their work and the work of others
- Suggests clever and innovative ways to create company successes
- Hardworking and dedicated to both internal and external clients
- Constantly learning and bettering self though traditional and non-traditional methods
- Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
Special Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s in marketing or communications (other degree areas will also be considered).
- In-depth knowledge of how Social Media impacts the consumer decision cycle.
- Three to five years of Social Media experience.
- Knowledge of social networks including but not limited to: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok.
- Experience with Hubspot and Hootsuite preferred.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, analytical and communication skills
- Proven ability to pitch new social media opportunities to grow client accounts and secure new business opportunities.
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.