Responsible for the coordination and successful completion of various projects on behalf of the client. In this role the Account Executive insures the agency provides proper and innovative execution of work and a consistently superior product.
- Assists Account Supervisor to obtain required input and produce high quality end products.
- Initiates project specific client correspondence and communications to provide project status, follow-up and maintain a high level of customer service.
- Receives individual praise for initiative, personal style and work style.
- Initiates written requests (to internal teams) for scope of work and production estimates.
- Provides thorough, accurate and organized input for each job to ensure both the efficient use of company resources and the desired end product with minimal rework.
- Interprets estimates received and reviews applicability and accuracy of estimates with regard to the project scope and input provided. Provides estimates to client.
- Proofs copy and layout or other specific project output for accuracy and content.
- Reviews estimates and project proposals with Account Supervisor.
- Manages and ensures that all projects or jobs progress as defined, on time, accurately and within budget.
- Opens jobs and maintains files in Workamajig.
- Keeps up-to-date on project progress—establish timelines in support of budget and timely project completion. Reports project or job status to management as appropriate.
- Assists with billing when assigned.
- Gathers and organizes data for marketing measurement purposes. Leads reporting efforts pre, during and post-initiative to evaluate effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Proactively learns about the client's business and industry, as well as the specific products and services offered by the client.
Special Skills and Qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field is desired.
- A minimum of four to six years advertising agency experience.
- Previous experience in writing marketing plans, proposals and presentations desired.
- Strong writing, computer, verbal and presentation skills also necessary.
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be and accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
The frank Agency is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.