We are looking for a well-rounded, experienced Senior SEO Specialist with strong technical expertise and marketing agency experience.
Senior Search Engine Optimization Specialist
Responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. Also manage all SEO campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Strategize, orchestrate, and implement client and internal SEO initiatives, including performing both onsite and offsite SEO tasks.
- Work in tandem with the account team to ensure strategy is aligned with client objectives. Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal teams. and agency partners.
- Understand the client’s search needs and to help build better brand presence across the search engines.
- Interpret internal and client SEO data (rankings, conversions, Google Analytics, etc.) and strategize solutions for continuing onsite and offsite SEO improvements.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Knowledge of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
- Research and identify keyword opportunity and develop projects around them that will
help increase keyword rankings for the client.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Use Web analytics software to collect data and recommend how to increase keyword rankings in the search engines based off of that data.
- Functional understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Perform technical SEO audits and META data updates (examples include TITLE TAGS, META DESCRIPTIONS, HEADING and ALT tags).
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- User experience (UX)/lead funnel analysis and recommendations.
- Using testing software, test page element/structure changes to improve conversion path.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Develop and execute natural link-building strategies via content strategy, social media
and partnership development.
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as access, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills.
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies.
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy.
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO.
- Work with creative and account service teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Produce client deliverables in a timely manner including periodic website analysis,
performance and keyword reports.
- Perform competitive analysis and report on findings.
- Passive monitoring of brand mentions for the client that could impact search traffic.
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations. Utilize Excel to develop complex formulas and produce client friendly reports.
- Create custom reporting through Google Analytics, Google Console, Raven Tools, and other SEO tools for ongoing analysis of website traffic.
- Creation of monthly SEO, and website traffic reports for all assigned clients.