We are looking for a well-rounded, experienced Paid Search Strategist with strong analytical skills and marketing agency experience.
Paid Search Strategist
Responsible for the day-to-day workflow of digital media plans and buys. Combines technical and analytical ability with communication. Responsible for overseeing the digital buying process from research to reporting and reconciliation.
- Research client needs, plan account strategy, and build campaigns from scratch.
- Responsible for the day-to-day workflow of digital media plans and buys. Combines technical and analytical ability with communication. Responsible for overseeing the digital buying process from research to reporting and reconciliation.
- Optimize media campaigns to increase brand awareness, help achieve business objectives, and ensure ads reach target audiences through high-quality channels at the lowest possible prices.
- Execute digital marketing strategies to drive traffic and conversions to client websites.
- Write creative copy for paid search text ads.
- Optimize performance through a digital media mix comprised of PPC/paid search, paid social, retargeting, and display media campaigns. This includes Google, Yahoo, Bing, and various 2nd tier search engines and content networks.
- Analyze data and manage budgets, pacing, and client performance to goals.
- Test the performance of ad creative, landing page design, beta opportunities, and other campaign elements to improve results.
- Prepare optimization reports and bid recommendations based upon key campaign metrics, including CTR, conversion rate, CPL, and ROI.
- Trend and analyze results, recommend future campaigns and deliver relevant reports.
- Produce strategic planning documents and competitive analyses.
- Monitor and evaluate the latest trends within the search engine landscape.
- Explore and recommend new and innovative creative digital solutions and tests.
- Identify and present new opportunities/areas of growth that will improve ROI.