Supervises account service staff in the completion of all project activities to ensure high levels of client service, project work quality and profitability.
- Oversees the planning and execution of digital and offline marketing programs.
- Initiates and maintains contacts and communications with assigned clients to define their needs, obtain required input and develop proposals. Writes service reports as appropriate.
- Develops client proposals and plans.
- Creates and maintains time schedules, budgets, reports and correspondence as necessary.
- Supervises account team in development, input, production and implementation process of client projects. Assigns project activities to staff members. Monitors progress.
- Develops and trains staff to improve their skills and fulfill their job requirements.
- Delivers high quality end products within the confines of the client's budget while ensuring profitability.
- Reviews and approves client billing.
- Abides by published billing schedules.
- Manages digital projects.
- Manages expenses and income for the client budget.
- Enters all budgets into Workamajig.
- Maintains actual-to-budget project cost history.
- Monitors client aging reports, tracks past due invoices and collects on the invoices.
- Manages communications between account service and all internal departments as necessary to support the efficient development, quality production and superior delivery of client projects.
- Grows the gross income and profit for assigned clients.
- Performs the duties of Account Executive on specific projects as assigned.
- Travels as appropriate to support client programs.
- Maintains the confidentiality of sensitive client information.
- Maintains appropriate files and client service documentation.
- Keeps abreast of changes and trends in assigned clients' industries and communications field.