Solving the intricate challenges of companies that sell through complex channels has been our focus for over 30 years. We dig deep to gain unique insights, then build creative solutions that employ innovative technologies to measurably grow our clients’ brands and sales.
Established in 1981, we are a fast-paced, fun advertising agency located in Overland Park, Kansas.
The Senior Digital Media Buyer will be responsible for planning, optimizing, implementing and analyzing paid search, display and paid social.
- Learn client business, metrics and goals to effectively recommend and drive digital media campaigns.
- Create and execute key client digital media strategies and plans.
- Proactively communicate results with the account team on assigned campaigns.
- Effectively manage and optimize campaigns on time and within budget on major search engines including Google, Yahoo, Bing and various second tier search engines and content networks.
- Prepare optimization reports and bid recommendations based upon key campaign metrics including CTR, conversion rate, CPL and ROI.
- Write creative copy for paid search text ads.
- Trend and analyze results, make recommendations for future campaigns and deliver relevant reports to client team.
- Produce strategic planning documents and competitive analyses.
Special Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-4 years PPC/digital media buying and planning experience.
- Interactive advertising agency background a plus.
- Experience managing ROI driven paid search campaigns in Yahoo, Google AdWords, Bing and various second Tier Engines and content networks.
- Fluent in Excel, PowerPoint and proficient with various internet tools.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
The frank Agency is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.