Solving the intricate challenges of companies that sell though complex channels has been our focus for over 30 years. We dig deep to gain insights, then build creative solutions that employ innovative technologies to measurably grow our clients’ brands and sales.
Established in 1981, we are a fast-paced, fun advertising agency located in Overland Park, Kansas
To be responsible for the day-to-day coordination/execution and management of media plans and schedules (both local and national) for all traditional media clients.
• Act as the primary media expert for assigned clients and client service team.
• Development of strategic media plans and recommendations for client assignments which include all media channels including but not limited to television, radio, outdoor, print, digital video and display.
• Develop media buys that include local and national efforts as well as testing within each strategy and channel.
• Work with multiple sources of analytics to be able to provide post-analysis of buys that include campaign results and buy recaps as well as optimization recommendations.
• Ensure that schedules are placed correctly and within budget, monitoring clearance daily when necessary.
• Request creative assets, manage creative inventory as well as traffic
• Handle all reconciliation and billing for traditional media placed
• Write POV’s for media opportunities and sponsorships, evaluate and recommend to client when appropriate.
• Research media trends for use in planning and presentation to clients and internal teams.
• Present media recommendations as part of an integrated strategy to clients and internal teams.
• Minimum 4 plus years’ media planning experience with concentration in National Cable, Spot TV and Spot Radio (direct response experience a plus).
• Organized, analytical, self-starter, clear and concise business writer and detail oriented.
• Must have excellent communication skills including presenting in front of groups.
• Experienced PowerPoint and Excel user.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in related field.
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be and accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
The frank Agency is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.